Saturday, October 27, 2007

Reading Guides

You can find a Specimen Days reading guide HERE and a second one HERE.

Find a review of Specimen Days HERE.

You can find a reading guide on Leaves of Grass HERE.

If you are interested in being a member of this blog so that you can write your own posts about the books we read, let me know at goldennib at Comcast dot net or in the comments and I will add you.

I have finished Specimen Days and I am now trying to get through Leaves of Grass (first edition – because it’s the shortest.)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ness...I'm having trouble getting through Leaves of Grass too. I think it helped reading SD first, because some parts quoted in the novel just leap out at you...

    I think it's sad that poetry has come to mean so little in our lives....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm. I am interested in being a blog book club. Not sure if I will have a post to write about Speciman Days. I am having trouble getting thru the book, but I love the poetry!

    i will check out these links and maybe they will inspire me to read the book quicker.

    ReplyDelete