Monday, January 21, 2008

Murder for Hire: The Peruvian Pigeon - Countdown

I’m so excited. Dana’s post for her visit to my site on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 is all ready and I think you will enjoy it. Dana talks about how real life impacted the story of Murder for Hire: The Peruvian Pigeon.

I found it very interesting because she talks about her writing process and the timeline for finishing her book. I don’t want to give anything away, so be sure to be there or be square, or circular, if you must (I hear my daughter cringing as she shakes her head in disgust at my dorkiness.)

Be sure to visit Dana’s Website.

Tomorrow, Dana will be with my blogging buddy, Kat. Visit them at kat’s random thoughts.

5 comments:

  1. you are so very creative and multi-talented, I admire your energy and hobby on reading and writing!
    cool blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds fantastic dear, thanks for the visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son always shakes his head at me and then when he needs to learn something he gets very sneaky. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. jace u read white tilloydger

    ReplyDelete